Starting a School
Without a good foundation, a structure will collapse. That's why establishing a Psalmist school requires adequate prayer, planning, and preparation.
Psalmist Global recommends laying the groundwork for a school at least one year before the opening date. As the months progress, many challenges and blessings will present themselves. Here are a few of the benefits:
- A blessing to the home schooled community.
- An enhancement to home schooled children by providing peer relationships and educational stimuli.
- Serves as a support network for moms to gather.
- Becomes a gateway into your church fellowship.
- Contributes a wholesome family environment to your church culture.
We provide an easy to follow "first steps" email that will help you assess if a Psalmist School is right for you. Just fill out the form below and you will get this initial information free of charge.